Samsung Galaxy M12 is all set to release in India today. The phone was unveiled in the previous week.
The budget-friendly phone is said to have a 90Hz screen. And comes in two variants; 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage and 6GB of RAM and 128 storage. While it will be available in Blue, Black, and White colour options.
Featuring Samsung Galaxy M12
For Samsung lovers, here’s our quick overview of the budget-friendly phone, rolling out in India today:
- A 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with HD+ resolution with a 90Hz display.
- Under the hood, the device is said to be powered by an octa-core Exynos 850 chipset, built on an 8nm fabrication process.
- The phone will come in two variants: 4Gb Ram + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 128GB.
- A quad-camera setup with a 48MP ISOCELL GM2 primary sensor (f/2.0), a 5MP wide-angle lens (f/2.2) followed by a 2MP macro (f/2.4) and a 2MP depth sensor(f/2.4).
- The front camera would have 8MP(f/2.2).
- The device will run on OneUI 3.1 Core based on Android 11.
- The phone will have a 6,000mAh battery and is backed by a 15W fast charging.
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.