Samsung has finally rolled out the Galaxy M12 in India, the latest budget smartphone for the locals.
The smartphone has a rear quad-camera setup and a 48MP primary camera sensor. In addition to this, the phone also features an 8nm Samsung Exynos 850 processor.
According to information, Galaxy M12 comes in two variants; (1) 4GB of RAM with 64 GB internal storage and (2) 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The battery is a massive 6000 mAh.
The display is a 6.4″ HD+ and supports a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone is available in Blue, Black, and White.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specifications
- Display: 6.4″ HD+
- Resolution: 720 x 1600
- Screen: 90Hz refresh rate
- Aspect ratio: 20:9
- Power: 8nm Samsung Exynos 850 SoC
- RAM: 4GB and 6GB
- Internal storage: 64GB and 128G
- External storage: microSD card supported
- Rear camera: 48MP quad-camera setup
- Primary Camera: 48MP
- Camera: 48MP quad-camera setup + 48MP primary camera
- Selfie camera: 8MP
- Battery: 6000 mAh with 15W fast charging
- Runs on Android 11-based OneUI 3.1
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.