This year Xiaomi is celebrating Labour Day in a different way; the company will give out some 60 Mi MIX Fold for free.
The Labour Day Holiday runs between May 1st and May 5th. Five days are enough for a good activity like this. Starting from May 1st, the company is giving out 12 Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold every day for five days, all for free. If you want to get a free Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold for free, go to the Xiaomi Home offline store and scan the QR code in the store. The activity time runs from 10:00 to 22:00 every day from May 1st to 5th; one unit will be given out every hour.
However, there’s a catch; to get a free device, you have to be in China. So, this giveaway is only for Chinese users, with access to visit the physical Mi Home.
The company is also promoting its new logo this May Day holiday.
So, before you go to get your free device, get to know this device a little better. The Mi MIX Fold is Xiaomi’s first foldable smartphone and one of the cheapest foldable smartphones in the market. The 12GB + 256GB smartphoen comes for 9999 yuan ($1,544), the 12GB + 512GB, for 10,999 yuan ($1,699), and 16GB + 512GB ceramic special edition for 12,999 yuan ($2,008)
Know More About the Xiaomi Mi MIX Fold
- 8.01-inch (2480 x 1860 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display with 60Hz refresh rate. 900 nits (peak) brightness, 600 nits (HBM), MEMC, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- 6.5-inch (2520 x 840 pixels) AMOLED external display with 900 nits (peak) brightness, 650 nits (HBM), Dolby Vision
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, liquid lens, 8MP, 80mm equivalent focal length, 3cm minimum focusing distance, 30 x zoom, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, Self-developed Surge C1 ISP, 8K video recording at 30 fps
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers 3D panoramic sound system, Dual 1216 speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: Extended: 173.27x 133.38 x 7.62mm, Folded: 173.27 x 69.8 x 17.2mm; Weight: 317g (Black) / 332g (Ceramic)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,020mAh double-cell design with 67W wired QC4+ / PD3.0
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.