Xiaomi started rolling out the MIUI 12.5 update to a series of its devices on August 13. The company planned to complete this process by August 27th (yesterday).
The company has extended this plan till the end of the year. The rollout will start in October and will end by December. The devices getting the MIUI 12.5 include:
- Xiaomi Mi 11, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11i
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro, Xiaomi Mi 11X, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G
- Mi 10T 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G, Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
According to Ghiz China, there are more devices getting this update.
Recapping the features of MIUI 12.5, we have:
- Hundreds of fixes and tweaks
- “Atomic Memory” that optimizes RAM
- Drops CPU usage by up to 15%
- Reduces the power usage by up to 8
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.