Vivo has officially announced the new device the Vivo s7e 5G officially launches. Overall, it is a product very similar to the Vivo Y73s both aesthetically, with the drop notch in the front and the traffic light module for the rear camera, and in terms of hardware features. Under the body is a MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G SoC. The screen is a large 6.44 “AMOLED with FHD + resolution and 20: 9 ratio, and there are three colors available for the body: Mirror Black, Phantom Blue, and Silver Moon.
Compared to the Y73s, however, this S7e has a 4,100mAh battery, yes, but with support for fast charging at 33W, and also the main sensor for the 64 MP rear camera instead of 48MP, and a 32MP selfie camera instead of 16. Furthermore, the convenience of the audio jack remains, as well as the curiosity to know how much it will cost, given that rumors indicate it as the potential cheapest 5G device on the market.
- Display: 6.44 “AMOLED with FHD + 1080p resolution, 408 PPI density and 20: 9 ratio (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) with front drop notch and 90.1% screen / body ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G SoC, with octa-core CPU @ 2.4 GHz maximum
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Camera :
- 32MP front
- Triple rear: 64MP + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP ToF
- Battery: 4,100 mAh with 33W charging
- Dimensions: 161 x 74.04 x 7.73 mm
- Weight: 171.3 g
- Operating System: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.5
- Colors: Mirror Black, Phantom Blue, Silver Moon
Other: integrated fingerprint scanner under the display, 3.5mm audio jack, USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, dual SIM
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.