In this article, we will share in detail how you can apply for US Embassy Jobs in Pakistan.
Here is the link to the form you will have to fill to apply for a Job at US Embassy
In the form first, you will be asked for which position you are applying, grade, vacancy announcement number & date available for work.
Interesting: CPEC will create 7 lakh new jobs in Pakistan
You can find details about vacancies & their number from here
Then in the application form, the applicant will be asked his/her personal information name, address, email address etc.
Then your educational details will be asked. Graduate school, Undergraduate college, High School, and others. You will be asked about the languages you can speak and their fluency.
The third section will be about work experience. You will share your previous jobs, the duties & responsibilities & the reason for leaving.
In the fourth section, the applicant will write about license, skills, training, membership, and recognition.
In the end, you will be asked to list down three references, their address, telephone number, and occupation & then sign the document.
Important Points Relating to Job Application at US Embassy in Pakistan
- Applicants can apply for more than one positions.
- If you apply for no specific position than your application will not be taken into consideration
- An applicant will qualify for the job if he/she meets the criteria specified in the vacancy.
- No documents are needed when you are applying for the job. If shortlisted you will be asked for the documents
- An applicant will be contacted only if shortlisted
Here is the complete address of US Embassy in Islamabad.
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
Phone: (+92) 051-201-4000
Fax: (+92) 51-2338071
US Consulate General offices are located in Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar.