United Bravo is a new car set to launch in July/August 2018 in Pakistan. A lot of hype and speculation has been created about this car, mainly because it is believed that United Bravo will break the monopoly of Suzuki Mehran by introducing an affordable car in the country. The estimated price of United Bravo in Pakistan is PKR 650000.
United Bravo Review
United Autos 800cc car United Bravo will be launched in Pakistan very soon. The car is a renamed Dahe DH350. The car will have 3 cylinder engine and a 4-speed manual transmission. Front disc and rear drum will be exactly like Suzuki Mehran.
The features yet known of the car include power steering, air conditioning system, back view camera, USB ports, defogger, manual transmission, wooden interior, lens headlights, LED brake lights, anti-collision, RPM & speedometer dials, a seat-belt warning feature, an infotainment system, fog lights, alloy wheels and a remote keyless system.
The fuel consumption of United Bravo car is expected to be good enough, 20 to 25 km per liter.
The launch of United Bravo will actually be the launch of the second affordable car in Pakistan after Suzuki Mehran. To the customers, it will open doors, give them another option and bring a breath of fresh air in the auto sector of the country.
Why should you buy United Bravo?
- Affordable Price
- An alternate to Suzuki Mehran, the best option for middle-class
- Easy availability of spare parts
- Low maintenance cost (expected)
Why should you not buy United Bravo?
- It is affordable, not comfortable or luxurious
- Features, quality, and drive will be just average
- The engine might be noisy and brakes can be of second-rate quality like Mehran’s
- Car won’t run like Corolla or Civic, it will have speed limitations
Pictures of United Bravo