Pakistan’s leading telecommunication company Ufone has launched a first “Virtual Teller Machine” (VTM) in Pakistan.
With the help of this machine, users/customers can perform all activities securely and conveniently that can be performed through the sale and service Center of Ufone.
Virtual Teller Machine (VTM) is a free service for its customers, you will be charged for performing such activities like new SIM purchase, balance recharge, and bill payments. VTM only accept payments in cash right now. The facility of Credit and Debit cards payments will be available soon to its users, Ufone said.
Features and Benefits
- New SIM but only Prepaid Users
- SIM card change
- Balance Recharge and Bill Payment
- Super Card can be loaded through this machine
- Bill Payment of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)
- Verification or Re-verification of Bio-Metric
- Video-based customer support
Virtual Teller Machine (VTM) is currently operating in some major cities of the country. The list of the names of cities is below: