Android 9.0 a.k.a Android P doesn’t appear to have a name as of recently, Google has kept it a mystery. Keeping the convention of Android OS names, this variant will likewise be named after a sweet.
In spite of the fact that we are discussing Android 9, Android forum is intensely divided and tragically just 1% of the Android cell phones have yet gotten Android Oreo 8.0. For early adopters, at this moment Android P is in the development stage and the developer form is accessible on the internet.
Android P will most likely be discharged in the second from last quarter of 2018. Google will declare the Beta program sooner rather than later with the goal that they would screen it before discharging it around the world. As per the reports the declaration will be made in May 2018 at Google I/O.
Here are some features that are normal in up and coming Android P
- Android P will suit new Android cell phones with ‘notches’.
- Android will have a Native Call recording.
- Android P will have a superior security contrasted with the more seasoned variant Android Oreo 8.0.
- Android P is said to include the new layer of hues to play with.
- It will likewise highlight an updated Notification bar with choices to alter the notices you see.
- There will be new sets screen capture tools for android lovers.
- Android P will likewise enable you to debilitate the unique mark sensor, which is one of the greatest highlights of Android P.
- Android P adds native support for the IEEE 802.11mc Wi-Fi protocol also known as Wi-Fi RTT (Round Trip Time).As long your device has the hardware support, apps can take advantage of Android P’s new RTT APIs to estimate the device’s indoor position, usually accurate within one to two meters.
Image via XDA-Developers
I’m a communication enthusiast and junior editor-reporter at Research Snipers RS-NEWS, I have completed a degree in Mass Communication but very enthusiastic about new technology, games, and mobile devices. I have the main interest in Technology and games.