After the death of the several people in Karachi, the first FIR against the administration K-Electric (KE) was registered on Friday.
According to the details, the FIR was registered due to electrocution of a man to death in the recent rains in Pakistan’s most populated city.
Dozen of the people have lost their lives in the incidents of electrocution in Karachi only during the ongoing season of monsoon.
As per the details of the FIR, the case was filed against the KE authorities over the death of a 30-year-old Saad Ahmed who lost his life on July 29 in Paposh area of the capital of Sindh due to electrocution.
The FIR was registered by the brother of the victim under section 322 which refers to the charges of murder. The family members have accused K-Electric of negligence, terming the company responsible for the death of Saad.