People with the work visa of Saudi Arabia shall no more be allowed to work in 12 areas of work in the Kingdom, the Ministry of Labour and Social Development said.
The decision taken by the Saudi authorities will come into effect from the next Hijri year, according to the Saudi Gazette.
The restricted areas to work in are below;
- Watch shops
- Optical stores
- Medical equipment stores
- Electrical and electronics shops
- Outlets selling car spare part
- Building material shops
- Outlets selling all types of carpets
- Automobile and mobile shops
- Shops selling home furniture and ready-made office material
- Sale outlets of ready-made garments
- Children clothes and men’s supplies
- Household utensils shops and pastry shops.