Samsung is now getting ready to release the Galaxy M52 in Europe. Before this, we witnessed Samsung released the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72 in the European markets. This new Galaxy M52 is likely to be cheaper in price than the previously-released smartphone.
According to rumors, this new Galaxy Smartphone will carry Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G processor, a 64MP main camera on the backside, and a 32MP camera on the front.
We also learned that this Galaxy M52 would come in three colorways – black, blue, and white. The rest of the information is still a secret. We also don’t know when this device would come to the market. But as always, we have to wait and watch for what the company would add to this smartphone.
About Galaxy A52 – Specifications
- 6.5-inch display
- Snapdragon 750G processor
- 6GB or 8GB RAM for the 5G version
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB of RAM for the 4G
- Quad-camera setup with a 64MP main sensor on the back
- Runs Android 11 out of the box
About the Galaxy A72 – Specifications
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and a pixel density of 393PPI
- Octa-core CPU
- 6GB or 8GB of RAM
- Runs Android 11 and One UI 3.0
- Quad camera setup with a 64MP main sensor
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.