Samsung is releasing the April Android security updates for its smartphones, tablets, and other devices. Whereas Google will start releasing the update for Pixel phones from April 5th.
It’s not big news that Samsung is rolling out the April security updates. What matters is that the company is beating Google since usually Google takes the lead in this regard.
Samsung’s new security patches will also extend the scope of camera portrait mode, which will be for all sensors. According to the source, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the first to get this update, which started on March 31st.
List of Samsung devices receiving the update
- Samsung Galaxy S21 — G99xxXXU2AUC8
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ — G99xxXXU2AUC8
- Galaxy S21 Ultra — G998BXXU2AUC8
- Galaxy S20 FE — G780FXXS2CUC8
- Samsung Galaxy S10 — G97xxXXU9FUCD
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ — G97xxXXU9FUCD
- Galaxy S10e — G97xxXXU9FUCD
- Galaxy S9+ — G96xFXXUFFUC6
- Samsung Galaxy A52— A525FXXU1AUC5
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 — F916BXXU1DUCE
- Galaxy Fold — F900FXXU4EUCF
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — N986U1XXX2DUC8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 — N986U1XXX2DUC8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 — N97xFXXU6FUCD
- Galaxy Note 10+ — N97xFXXU6FUCD
The Galaxy Tab S6 with Snapdragon 855 SoC is also receiving this update.
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all Pakistan news including Business, Social, Entertainment, Economy, Pak News, World News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.