Samsung today released the new Galaxy M32 in India with a 90Hz AMOLED display, a large battery and five cameras. The device comes in two storage configurations – 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage.
The base variant of the Galaxy smartphone comes for $202 while the higher-end model comes for $229.
The complete list of specifications is hereunder:
Samsung Galaxy M32 – Specifications
The new Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with:
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage ; 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash; 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay mini
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74 x 9.3mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging support
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.