After waiting for almost two weeks, Samsung is now rolling out the new Android 11 update and the June 2021 security patch to the Galaxy A20. Previously the same update rolled out the Galaxy A20 in Russia. For India users, this new update comes with the PDA version A205FXXUACUF3.
The June 2021 security patch has already reached some 34 countries around the globe.
According to sources, this could be the final major OS update for the Galaxy A20. Though, the smartphone could be releasing the security update.
If you reside in India and want to get this update, you could head towards Settings > Software update > Download and install. And if you want to know more about this device, you could read the below-mentioned specifications found on this smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- Colors: Blue, Black, Red, Gold, Orange
- Announced: 2019, March
- Released:2019, April
- Dimensions: 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 169g
- Operating system: Android 10, One UI version 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM model, Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Display name: Infinity-V Display
- Display technology: Super AMOLED Display
- Display size: 6.4 inch / 162.56 mm
- Display resolution: HD+ / 1560×720 pixels
- Pixel density: 268 PPI
- Screen to body ratio: ~85.0%
- Chipset: Exynos 7884
- Clock Speed: Dual-Core @ 1.60 GHz, Hexa-Core @ 1.35 GHz
- Cores: Octa-Core
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM/ROM: 3 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM
- External memory support: Maximum 512 GB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Proximity,
- Max. Video Recording Resolution: FHD video recording at 30 fps (1920×1080)
- Front camera: 8MP, Aperture F2.0
- Rear camera (primary): Flash, 13MP (wide-angle), Aperture F1.9, Field of view 78°, Extras AF
- Rear camera (secondary): 5MP (ultra wide), Aperture F2.2, Field of view 123˚
- Connectivity: USB version Type C, 3.5mm Headphonejack, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Charging: Wired fast charging watt 15
Courtesy of SamMobile
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.