Samsung recently released the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. The tab comes with a price tag of $160 in the US. After a little while of its release, the tablet is now selling at a discounted price of $130, i.e., a discount of $30 on Amazon.
This new tablet by Samsung is available in two colors on Amazon – gray and silver. The Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a good fit for streaming videos on Disney+, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTiubem, and other streaming services.
Here is all you need to know about the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite:
- Available Colors: Grey and Silver
- Announced On: 2021, May
- Released On: 2021, June
- Dimensions: 212.5 x 124.7 x 8 mm
- Weights: 366g
- Operating System: Android 11 | One UI version 3.1 Core
- Display Size: 8.7 inch / 221 mm
- Resolution: WXGA+ / 1340×800 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22T
- Clock Speed: Quad-Core @ 2.30 GHz | Quad-Core @ 1.80 GHz
- Cores: Octa-Core
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM/ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM | 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- External Memory Support: Yes | Maximum 1 TB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor,
- Max. Video Recording Resolution: FHD video recording at 30 fps (1920×1080)
- Rear Camera: 8MP wide-angle Camera
- Front Camera: 2MP
- Connectivity: USB version Type C | 3.5mm Headphonejack | Location technology BeiDou, Galileo, Glonass, GPS, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Standard Battery: 5000mAh | Wired fast charging watt 15
The discount would be available for a limited time only and in the US. So, if you want to grab an ultra-affordable tablet, now is the time.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.