As seen on Google Play Console, experts say that this device is a re-branded version of the Galaxy A42 5G. The listing shows that both devices have the same device code – a42xq.
Coming to the specifications, there is an eight-core Snapdragon 750G (sm7225) chip, an HD + display (1339×720 pixels), and the smartphone runs Android 11 out of the box. Staying under the hood, we have a RAM that goes as high as 8GB and a storage of 128GB. This Galaxy smartphone is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging power.
At the backside, we have a quad-camera setup with a 48MP primary camera. This smartphone may come for a price range that goes between $268 and $335.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- 6.6-inch HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 75.9 x 164.4 x 8.6mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Adaptive Fast Charging
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.