After the popular falgship, Samsung just rolled out the next in line Galaxy A52. The new phone is also available in 5G.
Samsung Galaxy A51 turned out to be the world’s most ‘popular’ Android phone in 2020. The phone was the most shipped Android phone in 2020. And then came the Galaxy A52.
Though the company has released the Galaxy A52 and A72 side by side, here we will focus on Galaxy A52.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Features
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display (1080 x 2400 pixels) with 90 Hz refresh rate. On the other hand, the 5G variant will come in a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Selfie Camera: 32MP fixed focus, F2.2 selfie camera.
- Rear Camera: 64MP quad camera with sensors having 64MP OIS AF (F1.8, 0.8µm) + Ultra Wide: 12MP FF (F2.2, 1.12µm) + Macro: 5MP FF (F2.4, 1.12µm) + Depth: 5MP FF (F2.4, 1.12µm). There’s 10X digital zoom.
- OS: Runs on One UI 3.1-based on Android 11. Samsung will provide software upgrades for three generations, and regular security updates for a minimum of four years.
- The Galaxy A52 and A52 5G comes with an IP67 rating. There’s NFC support on all the models, having an in-display fingerprint scanner and face unlock.
- Battery Life: 2-day battery life.
- Battery Power: 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- RAM: The Galaxy A52 comes in three options – 4GB, 6GB and 8GB with 128GB storage. All variants support microSD cards of up to 1TB.
- Colour Options: Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.