Samsung is now rolling out the Android 11 update to the Galaxy A51. The update is currently available for the US market and heading towards the unlocked Galaxy A51 smartphones.
Though it is an exciting moment for US users, the company has delayed sending it to the US market. Around three months ago, Samsung rolled out the Android 11 update based on OneUI 3.1 to the Galaxy A51 owners in Russia.
This update is coming with build version A515U1UEU5CUF1 and includes the June 2021 security patch. As always, this update will gradually meet all the unlocked-US Galaxy A51. If you haven’t received the update, you may check for the update by going to Settings > Software update and Download and install.
If you want to know what this device brings, here is a list of specification you could find on this Galaxy smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A51 – Specifications
- Body: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), polycarbonate back and frame.
- Screen: 6.5-inch Super AMOLED, 20:9, FHD+ (1080x2400px), 405ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 48MP, 1/2″ sensor size, 0.8µm pixel size, 26mm equiv. focal length, f/2.0 aperture. Ultra wide angle: 12MP, 1.12µm, 13mm, f/2.2. Macro: 5MP, 25mm, f/2.4. Depth sensor: 5MP, 1/5″, 1.12µm, f/2.2. LED flash; [email protected] video recording.
- Front camera: 32MP, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, 26mm, f/2.2. [email protected] video recording.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611: octa-core CPU (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- Memory: 4/64GB, 4/128GB, or 6/128GB versions, UFS 2.0; dedicated microSD slot for up to 1TB expansion.
- OS: Android 10; Samsung One UI 2.0.
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 15W charging.
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader, single bottom-firing loudspeaker.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.