Till now Rs441.645 million donation has been received for the construction of dams in Pakistan. For Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand dams construction, people have donated funds from all over the country
State Bank of Pakistan data shows
- On July 6th Rs 1,201,150 were deposited
- On July 9h Rs 1,346,261 were deposited
- On July 10th Rs 5,374,636 were deposited
- On July 11th Rs 26,865,970 were deposited
- On July 12th Rs. 30,204,440.89 were deposited
- On July 13th Rs 26,143,838.44 were deposited
- On July 16th Rs34,295,141.07 were deposited
- On July 17th Rs.60,432,101.02 were deposited
- On July 18th Rs 40,096,370.19 were deposited
- On July 19th Rs.33,263,354.15 were deposited
- On July 20th Rs17,526,149.31 were deposited
- On July 23rd Rs 25,549,929.59 were deposited
- On July 24th Rs 31,850,931.56 were deposited
- On July 26th Rs.36,66,418.19 were deposited
- On July 27th Rs.11,390,307 were deposited
- On July 30th Rs.59,438,771.22 were deposited
In accordance to the Supreme Court of Pakistan directive State Bank of Pakistan established “Supreme Court of Pakistan’s Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand Dams Fund”. The account was set up to raise funds for the construction of Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand Dams.
Chief Justice of Pakistan, Pakistan army, renowned public figures, institutions, businesses, business tycoons, people belonging from all walks of the life generously donated to save water in the country.
Donors delivered cash by hand and also through internet banking, Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) and other Alternate Delivery Channels (ADC).
Overseas Pakistan also made a contribution by sending funds in cash, pay orders, demand drafts etc at Pakistan’s Mission in their residing country.
If you want to donate for dams construction in Pakistan deposit money on Account No 03-593-299999-001-4, Account Title DIAMER BASHA AND MOHMAND DAM FUND-2018, and IBN PK06SBPP0035932999990014.
Media coordinator and junior editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS, I studied mass communication and interested in social, local and community issues, I have 3 years experience in the media industry.