Redmi is working on a new device for its Indian fans. The device is dubbed as Redmi 10 Prime and recently debuted on the CEIR IMEI database with some information.
According to the database, the Redmi 10 Prime will come with mode number 21061119BI. The key features of this device include:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD with an adaptive refresh rate (45, 60, and 90Hz).
- 8MP front camera.
- A quad-rear camera setup: 50MP primary + 8MP ultrawide + 2 x 2MP sensors of depth and macro.
- Battery capacity of 5,000mAh with 18W fast-charging support and 9W reverse charging.
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- Available colors: Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue.
- A MediaTek Dimensity G88 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Dimensions: 161.96 x 75.54 x 8.93mm.
- Weighs 182 grams.
The device is expected to come to India in September or October.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.