Realme released its Watch S and Watch S Pro in 2020. The company overjoyed the fame these smartwatches received and saw great potential in this domain. So the company decided why not to stay in this side of the business besides manufacturing Realme smartphones and hence the company is soon releasing its next line of smartwatches – the Realme Watch 2.
According to the company, Realme is bringing the new Realme Watch 2 Pro n India on July 23rd. The device might come for around INR 5,000 (nearly $37).
This realme smartwatch has already reached several parts of the world and from that, we could extract a lot of information for this Realme Watch 2 Pro. So here we go.
Realme Watch 2 Pro
- This device was first announced on May 20 this year and then was released on May 29.
- This device has a measurement of 38.9 x 25.2 x 12.7 mm (1.53 x 0.99 x 0.5 in) and weight 40 g (1.41 oz).
- The device is build-structure of: Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame.
- The Watch 2 Pro is IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m)
- It has a display size 1.75 inches, 9.7 cm2 (~99.1% screen-to-body ratio), having IPS LCD with 600 nits, and resolution of 320 x 385 pixels (~286 ppi density).
- The device would run Proprietary OS with eMMC 4.5.
- The device has a support for Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE) and GPS, and has sensors such as Accelerometer, heart rate, and SpO2.
- This Realme Watch 2 Pro comes with a Li-Ion 390 mAh battery and is available in two colors – Space Grey and Metallic Silver.
There would be another model – the Realme Watch 2. But it isn’t coming right now, as we heard. So you just have to wait till July 23rd to get your hands on this smartwatch.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.