Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 is to be released on March 4 – here’s all we have gathered so far about the soon-to-be-released smartphone.
This new Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is powered by a Snapdragon 678 – a relatively enhanced SD675 built on the 11nm LLP process. It will a main CPU dual-core cluster at 2.2 GHz, with a 5,000 mAh battery.
The phone has a slightly smaller battery than the Redmi Note 9 (5,020 mAh power cell) but with a 33W fast charging.
It has a 6.43” Super AMOLED screen and has dual speakers.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is also coming in with a new design. This new design is called “evol”, similar to Xiaomi’s flagship offering Mi 11.
The device is coming in strong with Gorilla Glass for protection on the front. It is also said to get IP52 dust and water resistance.
Pre-release (expected) Features of Redmi Note 10
- New design: ‘Evol’ – similar to Mi 11.
- Camera: A punch-hole camera on the top right of the display and a circular camera module at the rear. And expected to have a 48-megapixel quad camera.
- Display: 6.43″ AMOLED panel with 60Hz refresh rate.
- Protection: Gorilla Glass for front and is IP52 dust and water-resistant.
- Chipsets: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 678 SoC.
- RAM: 4GB or 6 GB.
- Storage: 64GB (and perhaps 128GB).
- Charging: 22.5W fast charging support.
These are just pre-release expectations based on information found online. The real features would be shared once the phone is officially launched which has a set date of March 4th.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.