POCO introduced the new M2 Reloaded in India, which is a re-branded version of the earlier M2. The device is coming with an Helio G80 processor, a 6.53″ display with FullHD + resolution (2340×1080 pixels), an 8MP selfie camera, a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and up to 128GB of internal storage.
At the backside, there is a quad-camera setup with a 13MP main sensor, an 8MP wide sensor, a 5MP macro sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The source also highlighted that this device comes in two colourways – black and blue.
The primary difference between the POCO M2 and POCO M2 Reloaded is its RAM. Previously the device came with 6GB RAM and now it comes with 4GB RAM, which means this new device is a bit cheaper than its predecessor.
POCO M2 Reloaded Specification
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118.2° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture; 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, linear speakers
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 77x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.