POCO is getting ready to release the new POCO F3 GT in India. This is a gaming device and Would highly resemble Redmi K40 Gaming Enhanced Edition. The company confirmed its launch date, which is July 23.
The company even posted on Twitter, with just a hint:
Unfortunately, we don’t have a list of specs for the POCO F3 GT. But if we could take it as a replica of the Redmi K40 Gaming Enhanced Edition, we might get some idea. So according to the specifications on Redmi K40, we could expect to get:
- A 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 2,400 x 1,080 pixels resolution.
- Refresh rate of 120Hz and a touch sampling rte of 480Hz.
- The Redmi K40 Gaming Enhanced Edition features a center punch-hole.
- A MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC; 1 ARM Cortex-A78 core clocked at up to 3 GHz, and 3 ARM Cortex-A78 cores clocked at up to 2.6 GHz, and 6 power-efficient ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked at up to 2.0 GHz.
- Mali-G78 GPU with nine cores.
- A vapor cooling technology to keep the temperature low.
- A triple-camera setup on rear side: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP. A single front shoot: 16MP.
- A 5,065mAh battery with 67W fast-charging.
- Features JBL-tuned speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio.
- Comes in Shadow, Light Blade, Silver Wing colorways.
It has been a long time since I joined Research Snipers. Though I have been working as a part-time tech-news blogger for the past few months, it still feels good to be part of the team. Besides this, I am working with a Canadian-based real estate business and running my own financial blog.