Punjab Information Technology Board is accepting online applications for its e-Rozgaar program. The program provides training to the youth of Pakistan to become self-employed and self-sustainable. The aim is simple, create jobs by providing opportunities.
Now PITB is inviting online applications from all over the Punjab province. People from 36 districts are asked to apply in creative, technical and non-technical fields. They will be trained in all the three.
How can candidates apply?
Through Board’s official website
Deadline to Apply?
5th March 2018
- Minimum 16 years education
- Age between 22 to 35 years
- Must have a valid CNIC
Domicile of Punjab needed
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Preference will be given to the recent graduates and those having computer skills
- Candidates have to join the program on a full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the programme.
- An online interview will be taken from each candidate before the training
- Management has right to cancel or reject any application without giving any reason.
- Management Decision is not challengeable in any court/platform.
- Training will be given to shortlisted candidates
The degree will be verified via concerned Registrar of the University. HEC will also verify the degree submitted by individuals. Applicants who were shortlisted in the last batch but couldn’t join classes due to any reason can re-apply using the existing CNIC but they have to give the test again to qualify.
Background info about e-Rozgaar program
It is a Government of Punjab initiative, led by Chief Minister. The goal of this program is to train the youth of Pakistan. Give them the opportunities and tell them how they can acquire jobs through internet-based freelancing. The youth of Pakistan is given a chance to enrich their skills. Freelancing is the new and easy way of earning. The government of Punjab is promoting it and wants to provide a means for the Pakistani youngsters to explore new horizons.