The Lahore City Traffic Police has shared the Traffic Advisory Plan for the event of the PDM Jalsa gathering in Gujranwala.
As per the shared plan,
- Sharif Medical City Road from Komal Pali to Ada Plot will be closed for usual traffic
- Ring Road from Ada Plot to Niazi Shaheed Chowk will be closed considering the situation
- GT Road Timber Market from Ravi Road to Imamia Colony Gate will be closed for normal traffic during the commute of the rally
- The secretariat of the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz in the Model Town area of Lahore has been sealed
- Model Town 180H has been closed with containers owing to which citizens are facing difficulties
The Opposition parties are holding a political power show in Gujranwala today against the Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf government.
JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Vice President Maryam Nawaz, and Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari would be addressing the public gathering.
Maryam Nawaz will reach Thokar Niaz Beg from Jati Umra and proceed to Babu Sabu Interchange through Multan Road. Then she will reach Shahdara Mor through Ring Road to take the GT Road to attend PDM Jalsa.