So all of us wish to travel the world without going through the visa hassle. Apply for visa, wait for ages for it to be accepted or rejected and then getting all worn and tired of it.
Not anymore. 26 nations in the world allow Pakistani passport holder’s visa-free entry.
These countries are Nepal, Qatar, Kenya, Maldives, Dominica, Haiti, Micronesia, Saint Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Vanuatu, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Comoros, Djibouti, East Timor, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mozambique, Palau, Samoa, Seychelles, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu and Uganda.
- Nepal: For 150 days maximum Pakistanis can live in Nepal without a visa.
- Qatar: Enjoy the desert land of Qatar for 30 days.
- Kenya: 3 months, visa-free policy for tourists visiting Kenya
- Maldives: Live for 30 days in the tropical nation
- Dominica: Peaceful holiday of 6 months on mountainous Caribbean island without visa problem
- Haiti: 3 months allowed in the Caribbean country
- Micronesia: 30 days to live in the islands of Micronesia
- Saint Vincent & the Grenadines: 60 days visa-free
- Trinidad and Tobago: 30 days in the dual-island
- Vanuatu, Cambodia: 30 days in South Pacific Ocean nation
- Cambodia: Visa is given on arrival
- Cape Verde: Visa given on arrival
- Comoros: 45 days visa-free policy
- Djibouti: Visa is given on arrival
- East Timor: 30 days
- Guinea-Bissau: 90 days in land known for wildlife and national parks
- Madagascar: 90 days on the huge famous island
- Mauritania: Visa is given on arrival
- Mozambique: 30 days
- Palau: 30 days
- Samoa: 60 days
- Seychelles: 3 months
- Tanzania: Visa is given on arrival
- Togo: Visa is given on arrival
- Tuvalu: 1 month
- Uganda: Visa is given on arrival
So let’s explore the beautiful islands, mesmerizing mountains, breathtaking deserts all over the world without worrying about Visa.