Pakistani girl reaches the court to end her marriage with a Chinese husband

As per the media reports, a Pakistani girl approached a local court of the country to revoke her marriage with her Chinese husband on Wednesday.

As per the details, the girl was identified as Rabeea who married a Chinese man and ran away from China after being tortured by her husband in China.

Read Also: Govt to Increase Gas and Electricity Prices

According to the information, Rabeea had filed a case in the court of civil judge Shabana Hameed for the dissolution of her marriage with the foreign national.

She mentioned in her petition that her wedding with a Chinese National named Zhang Su Chan took place on January 1, 2019. She added that after she shifted to her husband’s home in China, she was continuously tortured her over there.

With the help of the Pakistani Embassy in China, she approached the police department and succeeded in returning Pakistan’s city Gujranwala.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *