Ghulam Sarwar Khan—the Federal Minister for Civil Aviation on Sunday said that the federal cabinet could consider restrictions of air routes to India during its upcoming meeting, as per the reports of local media.
The statement came up after the latest incident of ceasefire violations by the Indian troops in the various sectors of the Line of Control—LoC, which resulted in the martyrdom of 1 soldier and 5 civilians.
Previously, at least 9 Indian soldiers were killed, and 2 bunkers destroyed by the Pakistan Army in retaliation to unprovoked firing that targeted the civilians near the Line of Control—LoC, as per the Director General Inter-Services Public Relations.
Also Read: PMDC Dissolves, Offices Shut Down
In response to the provocation, the military troops of Pakistan responded effectively leaving 9 Indian soldiers killed and many injured, whereas 2 bunkers were also destroyed.
In a tweet Major General Asif Ghafoor said that 2 more civilian casualties led to injuries. A total of 5 civilians martyred. Indian guns silent as of now to undertake the evacuation of their dead and injured after effective and befitting response from Pakistan Army.
Dr Mohammad Faisal—the spokesperson of the foreign office called the Indian Deputy Ambassador—Gaurav Ahluwalia on Sunday and condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations by New Delhi which claimed lives of the civilians along the Line of Control—LoC.