It is written Oppo A73, but it reads F17: the Chinese manufacturer has just launched, without too much fanfare, a rebrand of the smartphone made available in India at the beginning of last month. A73 is now available in Tunisia, but without any press releases or announcements that help us understand what the global availability goal is.
It is interesting to draw a parallel with what happened with the Pro variant:
- Indian name: F17 Pro
- Name for Asia: A93
- Name for Europe: Reno4 Lite (for now only available in some Eastern countries)
It is, therefore, reasonable to expect that the A73 will arrive in Europe shortly, albeit under a different name.
- Display: 6.4 “FHD + Super AMOLED (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20: 9 aspect ratio, 800 nits maximum brightness, Gorilla Glass 3 glass, fingerprint reader integrated into the display, 60 Hz
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662, Adreno 610 GPU
- 6 or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB of storage, expandable up to 512GB
- Quadruple rear:
- 16MP, optics with f / 2.2 aperture
- 8MP, ultra-wide-angle lens (119.9 ° viewing angle) with f / 2.2 aperture
- 2MP monochrome, f / 2.4 aperture lens
- 2MP monochrome, f / 2.4 aperture lens (not a repeat, no two are the same)
- Front: 16MP, f / 2.0 aperture lens, Sony IMX471
- Quadruple rear:
- Battery: 4.015mAh, support fast charging at 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
- Dimensions and weight:
- 159.8 × 72.9 × 7.45mm
- 163 grams
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, audio jack
- Operating system: ColorOS 7.2 interface based on Android 10
There are no pricing details for the moment. We guess the official launch isn’t that far off. We await clarification from Oppo.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.