OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 and March Android security patches for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. The update fixed some issues, improved several features, and updated a couple of things.
If you remember, the two devices were launched on March 23. Soon after their release, the company sent OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update for the two handsets. However, it wasn’t enough as it had some issues are weaknesses. To fill this gap, the company brings OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 to solve several bugs and improve features within just a few days.
OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update
Let’s review what the company has fixed, improved, or updated:
- Fixed an issue with ‘Last Full Charge’
- Fixed an issue with a low battery status bar
- Fixed an issue related to games
- Fixed more known issues and improved system stability
- Fixed an issue related to split-screen apps and Dark Mode
- Improved the charging stability
- Improved WhatsApp’s video calls
- Improved the vibrating performance of games
- Improved sharpness, noise, and white balance of the rear camera
- Improved white balance performance of the front camera
- Improved zoom performance
- Improved camera stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Updated GMS package to 2021.02
As usual, the updates will reach in phases. The company also confirmed the updates for OnePlus 9 come as 126.96.36.199.LE25BA for the European markets, while 188.8.131.52.LE25AA for the North American market.
Similarly, the updates for the OnePlus 9 Pro will come as 184.108.40.206.LE15BA in Europe, and 220.127.116.11.LE15AA in North America.
Bilal is professional finance and business person, he works with financial markets, Bilal is also a news editor at Research Snipers. He mainly covers the stories about Economy, Business, Prices, finance and others.