OnePlus just declared the end of the OxygenOS Open Beta program for the 6 and 6T but the company vowed to continue daily stable updates. Sure enough, both phones now receive a new device update, which contains a number of bug fixes and security patches.
OxygenOS 10.3.3 now rolls to OnePlus 6 and 6 T, which includes the security updates for April 2020, a workaround for occasional black screens during gameplay, and increased VoLTE / VoWiFi support. Below is the complete changelog.
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
- Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
Also read: Celebrities create short film about COVID-19
It’s worth noting that this update lacks some of the improvements from the February release of Open Beta, namely an enhanced one-handed mode in the Phone app and Zen Mode account synchronization. As a result, people on the Open Beta track are going to lose some features theoretically by going back to stable right now, but nothing major is missing. The update also has a newer level of security patching than the final version of Open Beta 6.
The update is slowly rolling out to all OnePlus 6 and 6 T phones, but Oxygen Updater will do that if you want it right now.
I am currently working as a writer/author with Research Snipers RS-News. I have more than 4 years of experience in the same field of reporting and coordinating in a media company. I am passionate about the latest technology, Artificial intelligence, Data science.