After weeks of various rumors, we finally have the official Motorola Razr 5G, the new folding of the winged house that has a lot in common with the generation unveiled last year, including the design that made the history of Motorola’s Razr series when smartphones they were still an abstract concept. Let’s see the complete technical sheet together.
Motorola Razr 5G: Technical Specifications
- Screen :
- Main: 6.2 ”pOLED, (876 x 2142 pixels), 373 ppi
- External: 2.7 “gOLED, (800 x 600 pixels), 370 ppi
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core
- Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM : 8 GB
- Internal memory : 256 GB expandable
- Rear camera : 48 megapixel with Quad Pixel technology (12 megapixel sensor), f / 1.7, OIS, 1.6μm pixel size
- Front camera : 48 megapixel with Quad Pixel technology, f / 2.2, 1.6μm pixel size
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, USB Type-C, 5G: NR Sub-6GHz | 4G: LTE (DL Cat 18), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery : 2,800 mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charge
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 72.6 x 169.2 x 7.9mm | Folded: 72.6 x 91.7 x 16mm
- Weight : 192 grams
- OS : Android 10
Motorola, therefore, wanted to give an important boost to its range of folding: in addition to the 5G support, we find a photographic sector significantly improved compared to its predecessor, with the implementation of an optical image stabilizer and Quad Pixel technology. Thanks to the external display, you can use the Quick View feature while shooting and Instant Review to check the shot taken.
Motorola’s user interface, called My UX, allows users to set custom graphic themes.
Availability and Price
The new Motorola Razr 5G arrives in Polished Graphite, Liquid Mercury, and Blush Gold colors, at a price of $1399. It will be available on the market starting from the second half of September 2020. According to GSMArena, the phone will be available this fall in China and “select European markets” in Polished Graphite (aka black or dark gray), Liquid Mercury (aka silver), and Blush Gold colors. However, other countries will follow later. In the United States specifically, it will be offered unlocked at Best Buy, B&H, Amazon, and Motorola’s online store for $1,399. Additionally, T-Mobile and AT&T will also sell the phone.
via GSM Arena