Microsoft has released the updates for the “second” patch day for April as usual. If you want and who is running with one of the older versions of Windows 10, you can already get the updates. As always, these are optional updates that do not bring any security-related changes. A current servicing pack update is also required. There are new updates for versions 1809, 1803 and 1607.
The new cumulative updates for all older versions of Windows 10 are available now. They replace the previous patch day updates from early April and are optional. Problems that have arisen from previous updates are addressed. The lists of changes are relatively short this time. Here are the translated release notes:
These updates are available
- KB4550969 : Windows 10 version 1809, build 17763.1192 / SSU 4549947
- KB4550944 : Windows 10 version 1803, build 17134.1456 / SSU 4540724
- KB4550947 : Windows 10 version 1607, build 14393.3659 / SSU 4550994
Highlights for all versions:
- Updated an issue with pasting mixed content from images and text from Microsoft Word into Internet Explorer.
Additional highlights for version 1809:
- Updates an issue that causes a text box that contains multiple lines of text to stop responding in certain scenarios.
Updates an issue that prevents content outside the margins of a document from printing.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.