Microsoft launched the new Windows 10 preview for PCs. Along with it, Microsoft is concluding the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. The update will release on October 17th.
Windows 10 is unique in a way that it is and can be consistently updated with new features along with fixes. Previously Microsoft introduced many updates like Anniversary Update, Creators Update etc.
There are five fixes in the new update launched by Microsoft. They are
- There was an issue on Dutch Build in which explorer went into a crash loop if app-requested downloads notification popped up from OneDrive. This has been fixed.
- Expand.exe was not expanding CABs that had Japanese characters in the file name. This is fixed.
- A bug was creating a bad state for Surface Pro 3 devices. Windows OS was not loading. This is now fixed in the latest update.
- A condition was causing windows content to be transparent. This is fixed now.
- An error 0x800B010C was occurring in few Insiders when they tried to upgrade to last few flights. This is now fixed.
Windows 10 update smashes the build number for PCs from 16291 to build 16294. So if you are upgrading your PC it is at your own risk.
Media coordinator and junior editor at Research Snipers RS-NEWS, I studied mass communication and interested technology business, I have 3 years experience in the media industry.