Microsoft has released a new Office Insider Preview for Windows users. The build offers a number of improvements, especially when working with other users in Word. But there are also many other changes.
The new Office build is numbered 14609.20000 and this time contains a few interesting improvements in addition to bug fixes for Word, Excel, Publisher, and Office Suite. Microsoft recently released a new Office Insider Preview Build for Windows users who have registered in the Beta Channel of the Office Insider Program. We looked at the changelog and translated it for you.
- Improved recovery from co-authoring errors: We have developed an improved recovery feature that allows users to quickly revert to the connected state after co-authoring errors.
- Fixes : We fixed an issue where the app would stop responding when someone was “mentioned” (@mention) in a comment.
- Corrections: We have fixed an issue where the word “Column” would disappear from the drop-down menu of the “Cell Format” ribbon when hovering the mouse over it.
- Fixed an issue where localized characters were displayed too small in a worksheet tab (this issue only occurred for users who had the Fluent UI Coming Soon option enabled).
- We fixed an issue related to a workbook with lots of custom views with Freeze Panes that caused Excel to stop responding immediately after starting it.
- We fixed an issue where the user could see the button for the Music data type, but the artists weren’t converting.
- We fixed an issue where pressing the “e” key combination for Filters would conflict with the Find function in the context menu.
- Fixes: We fixed a synchronization error that occurred while creating a preview.
- We fixed an issue where the app would stop responding when doing a search.
- Fixed an issue where the default sensitivity labels were not being applied to encrypted email.
- Fixed an issue where an invitation was sent to attendees but not saved in the organizer’s calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the “Encrypt only” sensitivity flag could not be processed for all UI languages except EN.
- We fixed an issue that resulted in the Appointment Quick View being cut off when previewing meeting invites.
- Fixes: We fixed an issue affecting the MSI Office 2007 catalyst detection logic that resulted in Visio and Project being inadvertently removed.
- We fixed an issue where corrupted SVGs in Office documents could not be rendered and would show a red X by replacing an undamaged bitmap version of the image.
- Fixed an issue where a query parameter “wdlor” + GUID could be appended to the end of a link.
Anyone who has not yet registered for the program can do so at Microsoft at any time. The latest build is then available via Account Settings> Update Options> Update Now.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.