London Court Bars David Beckham To Drive For 6 Months

David Beckham

David Beckham a former footballer has been banned to drive for 6 months as he was using his phone while driving.

He was spotted by a public member after that he admitted himself for the offence as he drove his Bentley on November 21 in London.

Beckham was charged with a 750 pound fine, 75-pound surcharge fee and was ordered to pay 100 pounds as the prosecution cost. He was also provided with 6 penalty points on his license by the Bromley Magistrates Court in the south of London.

According to the district judge Catherine Moore, Beckham had already reached 6 points on his license for speeding and now he has reached 12 points limit which triggers a ban for driving.

Also Read: Saudi Arabia Gives Approval to the New Green Card Residency Scheme

 The ex-player of Real Madrid and Manchester United attended the case in the court and gave his full name, date of birth and address.

David was photographed by a member of the public using his phone while driving in slow-moving traffic.

His defence lawyer Gerrard Tyrrell says that there is no memory of that particular day or of this incident.

He further says that there is no view of whatever happened as he cannot remember but Beckham is going to plead guilty for what he has done.

Beckham once criticized after being avoided for a speeding ticket due to a technicality. He accepts himself that he drove 59mph in a 40 mph area on January 2018 in London.

More Read: Mango Export to Begin from May 20

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *