Leaked photos of Lenovo Moto X4 suggest that it would be featuring 5.2 inch display and supported by Google Project Fi
Having aluminum chassis the handset is believed to have dual-lens camera and IP68 water resistance. Equipped with front fingerprint scanner the handset would carry Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Lenovo Moto Specifications
According to ventureBeat and some others full specifications are not confirmed yet but most probably carrying the following specifications:
- Display:2-inch display (Full HD)
- Camera: Dual lens (8-megapixel and 12-megapixel) rear camera
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- Storage: 64GB internal storage (extended with SD card)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Battery: 3,000mAh-capacity battery
- Resistance: IP68 water resistant
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
In previous reports the Moto X4 is said to be supported by Google Project Fi. Google Nexus and Pixel handsets used this technology which enables users to switch between cellular networks including; T-mobile, Three, Sprint and other US cellular networks to deliver best reception on the phone.
Lenovo spent last year focusing more on Moto Z product line, which witnessed few gimmicks in the product including magnetic Mod accessories which allow users to customize their handsets with detachable camera, projector, battery and sound system.
Now Moto X line is focusing on wider market, in order to compete with other manufacturers it still needs to come up with some compelling features.