OnePlus is releasing the new OxygenOS Open Beta for the OnePlus 8 series. The devices getting the latest Open Beta 11 include the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, while the OnePlus 8T gets the Open Beta 6.
One of the cool features this update brings is taking a screenshot of the Always-on Display. Besides this new feature, the new OS is also coming with the latest security patch, i.e., June 2021 security patch.
The latest update also brought some fixes and improvements, details of which are outlined hereunder:
OxygenOS Open Beta 11 and OxygenOS Open Beta 6
According to XDA, the changelog is as follows:
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend battery life
- Newly added the screenshot function for AOD
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Improved the audio experience when the phone is connected with the OnePlus Watch and OnePlus Buds
- OnePlus Share
- Improved the UI visual effect on the sharing page
- Fixed the occasional failure to connect to the Wi-Fi network
If you haven’t received the latest update notification now, you may head towards the Settings > System > System Updates. to manually check for the updates.
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.