The aim of LIFT Pakistan is to boost the Entrepreneurial activities in Pakistan and win the confidence of the overseas Pakistanis back and urge them to invest in Pakistan. During the week-long conference, the overseas Pakistani investors will be invited to visit Pakistan to explore the startups in Pakistan. It will be providing an investment opportunity to the investors across the globe.
A week-long conference, initiated by the JumpStart Pakistan is attracting more than 100 Pakistanis living abroad from around the world to attend the conference and play their role in lifting Pakistan.
More than 20,000 delegates including more than 700 CEOs of the local and global companies, 50 Universities, 500 Startups, 200 SMEs, and many other people from the corporate sector. Moreover, students and academia representatives are also been invited to engage and participate in the conference as the potential stakeholders to support the potential of the Pakistani people by portraying an image of emerging Pakistan in front of the entire world.
- 6 Days activities during LIFT Pakistan Week
- 3 Days Workshops / Hackathons / Training, at 20 different venues of Islamabad & Rawalpindi
- 2 Days Conference at Convention Center Islamabad
- Match-making for ambitious companies with Global Capital Financial providers and facilitators
- Followed by 1-Day Think-Tank Meetings
Here is how you can become a part of the conference.
- Startup – http://bit.ly/Startup-Registration
- SME – http://bit.ly/SME-Registration
- University – http://bit.ly/University-Registration
- Attendee (Domestic) – http://bit.ly/Attendee-Domestic-Ticket
- Attendee (International) – http://bit.ly/Attendee-International-Ticket
Research Snipers Staff sponsored post, the content is created by one of the staff members from the team that is sponsored by various companies. follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn And Facebook