Moto C Plus is an affordable, fast and performance efficient smartphone. The display of this phone is 5.0 inches with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Its operating system is Android Nougat. The RAM of the phone is 1.5GB and it has 16GB of internal storage. The back camera is 8MP while the front camera is 2MP and the phone has a battery of 4000 Li-Po.
Jazz is offering Motorola Moto C Plus with free 6GB LTE internet for 6 Months
Terms and Conditions
- Customer has to insert SIM card in SIM-1 Slot to activate Free 4G bundle
- Jazz Offer will be subscriber automatically for Prepaid Users
- Dial USSD *841# to activate the Free bundle offer for Postpaid Users
- The free bundle will be available to customers in maximum 6 working days
- The free bundle offer is valid for both Prepaid & Postpaid customers
- Free MBs will be posted in 6 monthly installments of 1GB. One installment is valid for one month only
- Customers can dial *117*90*2# to check status of the free bundle (prepaid customers only)
- All Handsets come under 1-year warranty – All relevant details will be available inside the box
- Jazz Experience Centers and Franchises
- Nationwide Mobile retail Markets
Prior to this the response, sales, and profit of Motorola were disappointing. Now they are hopeful as an official of the company said, “This time it is different, and we are pretty hopeful that brand will rollout positively. We have done a little more planning this time, and our upcoming campaign will target the fan base on electronic and digital medium.”
Jazz keep introducing offers of a smartphone with free internet. Previously it introduced Jazz Phicom energy 4S smartphone for Rs12,200 along with 6 months of free internet up to 6GB.
Jazz has also proven itself as the leading telecom network in Pakistan. Its collaboration with VEON to provide totally free internet in Pakistan is something worth mentioning.