Apple’s store in Amsterdam was hit by a tragic event when Apple iPad was exploded in the store leaving three employees with minor injuries, the store was immediately evacuated and employees were treated reportedly.
After a notorious couple of years for Samsung Galaxy’s Note 7 battery explosion when the device was reported several times that it has been exploded, Apple’s iPad took the charge to scare people now.
Apple iPad’s battery was exploded and caught fire in the Apple Store located in Amsterdam’s Leidseplein, the incident happened yesterday 19th on Sunday.
After the fire broke out, the store was evacuated and firefighters were called, they dealt with the burning iPad and secured the place. Amsterdam fire brigade tweeted that they visited and sort out the fire at the store and three people were treated for breathing problems.
According to the details given by Amsterdam media, the firefighters put off the fire from fuming iPad by throwing a sand bucket on it, the fire brigade quenched the fire before it could create any considerable harm to people and store property.
According to 9to5 Mac, Apple has been facing the similar issues after the company has changed its battery replacement programme. The company has started the battery replacement programme amid criticism for slowing down older phones which aging battery.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Business News, and Technology News, with vast experience in the media industry, I have a keen interest in business technology, News breaking.