After the initial update for graphics drivers for the Windows 10 October 2020 update, Intel has now released another important update. The update is available for all Windows 10 versions from 1709 and newer and can be obtained immediately. The new Windows 10 DCH drivers have the version number 188.8.131.5279. Intel Core processors from the eleventh to the sixth generation are supported. You can now get the new driver from us in the download area. We also offer the Intel driver update software for download (more on this at the end of the article).
The driver is getting some important bug fixes, especially for games:
- Intermittent crashes or hangs in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (DX12), Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (DX12) on 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- Minor graphics anomalies in Arma 3 on 10th generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
- Minor graphics anomalies in Fortnite (DX12) (Battle Royale mode) on 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- Minor graphics anomalies in the game Angry Birds Space when switching from maximized window mode to full screen mode with ALT + ENTER on 10th generation Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics and higher.
- BD playback was disturbed by Corel WinDVD on 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- The panel’s self-updating function may be disabled if the power plug is unplugged during video playback on 11th generation Intel Core processors with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
But there are also some known problems, such as intermittent crashes or hangups, which have been observed in connection with Cyberpunk 2077, Hunt: Showdown, Dark Souls III, and Horizon Zero Dawn, among others. There are also these problems with Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Halo 3: ODST, and Total War Warhammer 2. There are also general display problems with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels with Intel Core processors with Intel UHD graphics.
The driver requires at least Windows 10 Version 1709 aka Fall Creators Update, as well as Intel Core processors of the sixth generation or newer. The list of all supported CPUs can be found in the release notes and descriptions for the update. Intel offers the drivers via the app available in the Windows Store “Intel Graphics Control Room “and on the Intel website for download. You can get the driver as well as the Intel driver and support assistant from the download area.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital technologies, Technology News, Mobile phones, software, gadgets with vast experience in the tech industry, I have a keen interest in technology, News breaking.