Huawei might release the P50 on July 29. Earlier, we heard that this smartphone would come before September. It is also predicted that this device would come with a HiSilicon Kirin 9000 series SoC.
The Huawei P50 is expected to resemble the Honor 50 in design. It will have a dual-ring multi-camera on the backside with an f/1.8 IMX707 main camera CMOS with a focal length of 18~125mm.
The P50 series is also likely to come with HarmonyOS 2.0, known as “Android Killer.” The HarmonyOS is developed as “an operating system for everything” in mind.
The Huawei P50 series would have three versions – P50, P50 Pro, P50 Pro+.
The specifications on this device would include:
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 8.3 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type: OLED
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 11, no Google Play Services
- Storage Configuration: 128GB 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM
- Rear Camera Features: Leica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps
- COMMS: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot | Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE | GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC | NFC | USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging
- Colors: White
News Desk is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More. News Desk is managed by a senior editor at Research Snipers.