The Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro have started receiving EMUI 11 globally.
These two mobile devices came to the market with EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9, later they were updated to EMUI 10.0 and later to EMUI 10.1. The Chinese manufacturer began testing EMUI 11 on the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in November of last year and after completing the tests of its beta version, it has already begun to release the final version to users around the world.
Read More: Huawei Announces Repair Costs For Mate X2
Owners of a Huawei P30 or a P30 Pro are already receiving EMUI 11 with version 18.104.22.168 and a 1.81 GB package size. Keep in mind that the release of EMUI 11 is at an early stage and it may take some time to reach all devices.
What to do if we miss an update to EMUI 11
If for some reason the update to EMUI 11 does not skip automatically, we can check if we have it available, manually, by following the following steps:
- You go to Settings.
- Click on System and updates.
- We click on Software update and then on Check for updates.
- If there is a pending update, a pop-up window will appear with a button that says Download and installation.
- Click on this button and the new software version will begin to download.
- Once downloaded, it will ask us to restart the terminal for the changes to be applied.
Manager at Research Snipers, RS-NEWS, Digital marketing enthusiast and industry professional in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Business News, and Technology News, with vast experience in the media industry, I have a keen interest in business technology, News breaking.