Huawei is rolling out its HarmonyOS Beta 3.0 for several smartphones, which is expected to replace with a stable version soon.
The update is not bringing any new feature but only some upgrade:
- Added more than 1,000 HarmonyOS APIs
- Added FA free installation feature – FA services supporting free installation properties can be used without installation.
- Added an update to enhance feature circulation – Improves easy transfer of contents on mobile phones and tablets to large screens, watches, and other terminal devices through distributed capabilities.
- Efficient memory management mechanism
- Added new animation platform development curve
- Added JAVA control to adjust font/weight interface
- Added support for connection management of watch, tablet, and other device types based on the proxy Internet access of other devices
- Added distributed networking API
- Added drive failure diagnosis and recovery mechanism
According to Yu Chengdong, Huawei devices will start receiving the update in April (this month). Some suggested that rollout will start on April 24.
Moreover, it’s said that Huawei will hold the Huawei Developer Conference (HDC) from April 24 to 26. A leak also suggested that the Huawei P50 series will feature HarmonyOS.
Alexia is the author at Research Snipers covering all technology news including Google, Apple, Android, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung News, and More.