National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has launched an online registration facility for ID cards. In this article, we will tell our readers how they can apply for NADRA ID cards online.
People will no longer have to travel to the NADRA office and wait for hours standing in long queues. They can sit at home and register themselves in the database of Pakistan.
Here is the whole process
- Open NADRA’s website from here
- Go to the login page
- Create an account and fill in the details
- A verification pin will be received on your phone and email
- Once you login you will be offered many services like using it for lost ID cards, modifying ID cards, issuing for a new one or canceling it
- Chose the relevant option and start filling the form
- Upload your picture and print it for attestation from a grade 17 officer
- Once the form is attested upload it online and get contacted by a NADRA officer
Must read: NADRA Reserves Friday Exclusively for Women
The fee for this online registration ID card for the normal and smart card is Rs. 560 and Rs.750 respectively.