WhatsApp is free to download app. The goodness in this App is sharing unlimited messages, photos, voice and video call, voice recordings, stickers, documents, contact details, GIFs and current location. All you have to do is tap on the icon and go ahead with whatever you want within seconds.
In this article, we will tell our readers about how to Clear their WhatsApp Cache when their phone memory is low.
Interesting: WhatsApp is Reportedly Coming to iPad
As of the latest report of June 2019, WhatsApp had more than half a billion daily active Status users worldwide from 450 million global. WhatsApp Status is similar to the Stories feature of other social apps such as Snapchat and Instagram allowing users to share photos, videos, and text that disappear after 24 hours.
There exists one major issue of filling of phone memory but nothing to worry about. There is every solution to a problem. Android users can free app space by following a few easy steps:
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of WhatsApp
- Tap on the Settings option
- Tap on Storage Usage option
- Tap on Free up Space option as contacts and other information will pop up on the screen which is consuming more space and battery.
- Select the irrelevant data to be deleted.
- Tap on Delete option.
- Tap on Clear messages to confirm.
By following these easy steps you can get rid of unrelated data from your phone gallery. WhatsApp continuously introduces new updates. It is one useful update that user can use WhatsApp on more than one device with End-to-end-encryption as WhatsApp ensures secure and private communication.