A day earlier, a two-session meeting of the National Security Committee (NSC) chaired by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan took some important decisions to counter the steps taken by the Indian government and decided to suspend all bilateral trade with India.
The National Security Committee (NSC), under the supervision of PM Khan, has decided to take the following actions against the neighbouring country:
1. The downgrading of diplomatic relations with India.
2. Suspension of bilateral trade with India.
3. Review of bilateral arrangements.
4. Matter to be taken to the United Nations, including the Security Council.
5. Independence Day this 14 August to be observed in solidarity with brave Kashmiris and their struggle for their right of self-determination, while August 15 will be observed as ‘Black Day’.
Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has also directed all the channels of Pakistan to remain active to expose the real face of India in the rest of the world.